Monday 13 August 2012

Snack foods

Okay so we've all been there at one point or another. Looking into your fridge wondering what to eat to stop yourgrowling stomache. I have made TONS of bad food decisions to have a quick and convenient snack. And example in my own life would be having late night chips, pop, and even candy. Let me say the next day I would wake up and feel not exactly like myself. So what are some solutions that I have come up with in my own life to curb my sudden cravings?

  • Make home made popcorn on the stove (contains low amount of fat, no added preservatives)
  • Have small snack packs (cookies, chips etc)
  • Dried fruit (I prefer mango but there are many more types)
  • Sugar is good in controlled amounts (But I prefer to drink diet pops to help limit this)
  • Eat lean foods (chicken, beef etc)
  • If I even have sudden cravings I make sure I control the portions
  • I love, love, love watermelon (it helps fill me up too)
  • Fruits and veggies are always good to help curb your appetite and are super healthy for you
Every person if different. I choose to eat healthier and control my portions of the not so good foods. It is said that what you put into your body you will get out of it. I am no doctor but I speak from first hand experience of waking up to feeling terrible after an unbalanced diet the following day. Always indulge on something just make sure to measure the portions.

Remember a healthy body image and lifestyle makes a happy person.

Miss Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment